Sunday, April 27, 2008

Course Reflection

Wow, I can not believe this semester is already over, it went by way too fast because now I have to graduate. I do not think I am quite ready to leave Clemson yet, but it is time for me to start the next chapter of my life. Business writing has been a very useful class for any undergraduate. Their is a lot of information that one can learn and use for the rest of their life. It is important to be able to know how to write memos, coverletters, thankyou letters etc. and business writing covers all of these topics. It is important to stay on top of your assignments to do well in the class, nothing is very hard or difficult to do, but it is important not to let the assignments pile up on top of each other. You can get as much or as little information as you want out of the class, and I highly recommend that you try to get as much as possible out of the all the assignments in the class because they will help you in the future.

Good Luck!!

No comments: